Nine “BLOW YOUR SKIRT UP” reasons to go to Paleo f(x) 2015
Ladies and gents, it’s time to make plans and get your party on! Paleo f(x) 2015 is fast approaching, and if you haven’t heard about it or reserved your tickets yet, don’t wait!
This event is for YOU. Paleo f(x) is all about the practical applications of ancestral/paleo principles – health, nutrition, fitness, sustainability, natural movement, and being a happy human.
The science meets the sidewalk April 24-26 in Austin, TX. And you need to be there. If you’ve been before, you know exactly what I’m talking about. From seasoned paleo pros to folks just starting on the path to great health, Paleo f(x) is for you.
Here are nine reasons why (besides the opportunity to hang out with Squatchy, Amy, and Robb – as if you really need any more reason than that…) you’ll want to attend:
1. It’s THE Who’s Who of the Paleo World. Robb (“The Dude”), Mark Sisson, Chris Kresser, Melissa Hartwig, Dallas Hartwig, Terry Wahls, Sarah Fragoso, Dr. Kirk Parsley, Dr. Sarah Ballantyne, Michelle Tam, Dan Pardi… and the list goes on. Last year’s speaker lineup had 150 of the world’s top health experts. This year’s lineup ups the ante again with five stages, workshops, a huge expo floor, and more.
2. The Mark and Robb Show. “One Stage. Two Titans. Anything can happen.” Say what!? The whole gig opens with Robb and the Primal Grokmaster himself, Mark Sisson, taking the keynote stage together and laying down knowledge on… well, you’ll see.
3. It’s a Paleo Party. Networking, parties, dinners, socializing… Looking to make new Paleo friends? New business connections? Meet the bloggers you’ve always wanted to meet in person? Check, check, and check. See the full lineup of social events here. It’s all about the community, baby!
4. The Bleeding Edge. Robb’s talk is “It’s not your fault: On Novelty and Evolutionary Biology”. A legion of other talks and panels this year cover everything from immunity, epigenetics, and thyroid to breathing, posture, and sleep, all the way to ancestral women’s health, fueling the athlete, and even the infamous shamanism (!) panel. If you want the bleeding edge info from the experts that live there, now’s your chance.
5. What’s up Doc? Paleo f(x) has a whole bunch of docs, and these aren’t your run of the mill pill-pushers either. Dr. Amy Myers, Dr. Emily Deans, Dr. Lauren Vigna, and Dr. Daniel Kalish are just a few of the ‘docs in the house’. Come hack your health with the best functional, naturopathic, and forward-thinking practitioners in the country.
6.Strength. Conditioning. Moving like a Human. Ben Greenfield, Eva Twardokens, Wil Fleming, Christopher Sommer, Darryl Edwards, and many more fitness leaders will be there. With one stage dedicated solely to strength & conditioning, and a slew of hands-on movement workshops, prepare to get buff!
7. Beginners Welcome. One stage – “the Paleo On Ramp” stage – is solely dedicated to beginner-oriented talks on everything from food to sleep to stress to family. It’s the perfect place to get up to speed and get some leverage on your journey to great health.
8. Austin in the Spring. Did I mention Paleo f(x) is in Austin, Texas… in the Spring? Aside from the perfect April weather, it’s the “Epicenter of Physical Culture”. And more restaurants per capita than any other city in the nation. And it’s the Live Music Capital of the World. Score!
9. Come together, Kumbaya. Paleo f(x) is THE yearly gathering where the Paleo community comes together to learn, have a blast, and dig into this whole, crazy “evolutionary health” idea. And there’s something special about that.
There’s a reason Robb has been to Paleo f(x) every single year (and they keep inviting him back, to boot). Don’t miss out on the fun! Register now.
And be sure to get your ticket before they sell out, which they did in 2013 and 2014.
See you in Austin this April!