Robb Wolf, is a former research biochemist and 2X New York Times/Wall Street Journal Best-selling author of The Paleo Solution and Wired To Eat. He and co-author Diana Rodgers recently released their book, Sacred Cow, which explains why well-raised meat is good for us and good for the planet. Robb has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people around the world via his top-ranked Itunes podcast, books and seminars. He’s known for his direct approach and ability to distill and synthesize information to make the complicated stuff easier to understand.
Robb co-founded the 1st and 4th CrossFit affiliate gyms in the world, he holds a brown belt in Brasilain Jiu Jitsu, is a former California State Powerlifting champion and as part of the Discovery Channel’s “I-CaveMan” series, Robb took down a 650lb elk with an Atlatl (a hand thrown spear).
For all speaking engagements, including podcast interviews, conferences, and seminars, please submit this form and we will contact you if it’s a good fit!
Taking Points / Questions
- Keto, Paleo, low carb and ancestral diets
- CrossFit and general training
- Goal setting to help determine proper diet and training
- Fat loss, weight loss and body recomposition
- Optimizing performance, health and longevity
- Effective aging, “anti-aging” mTOR
- Blood sugar monitoring to customize diet and lifestyle (7-Day Carb Test)
- Is Protein going to shorten your life?
- Do animal products cause cancer, heart disease and a weak moral constitution?!
- Regenerative agriculture:
- Will grazing animals destroy the planet?
- Is it more efficient to “just people grains” vs eating animal products?
- Doesn’t meat take too much water, land and resources?
- Isn’t it unethical to eat animals?
- Online censorship of health communities, farming and regen ag
- Importance of electrolytes for*:
- Low carb diets
- Breast feeding
- POTS (Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome)
- Aren’t we getting too much sodium?
- Don’t we all just need more potassium?
- Why do we need more electrolytes, particularly sodium on low carb and keto diets?
*Upon receipt and acceptance of request, additional details will be provided on this
We’re told that if we care about our health—or our planet—eliminating red meat from our diets is crucial. That beef is bad for us and cattle farming is horrible for the environment. But science says otherwise.
Beef is framed as the most environmentally destructive and least healthy of meats. We’re often told that the only solution is to reduce or quit red meat entirely. But despite what anti-meat groups, vegan celebrities, and some health experts say, plant-based agriculture is far from a perfect solution. In Sacred Cow, registered dietitian Diana Rodgers and former research biochemist and New York Times bestselling author Robb Wolf explore the quandaries we face in raising and eating animals—focusing on the largest (and most maligned) of farmed animals, the cow.
Wired To Eat: Turn Off Cravings, Rewire Your Appetite for Weight Loss, and Determine the Foods That Work for You
The surprising truth is that we are genetically wired to eat more and move less, the exact opposite of the advice we are often given. Now there is a more customized weight loss solution that works with your body, a solution based not on arbitrary restriction of foods but on what works for YOU. Developed by former research biochemist, health expert, and bestselling author Robb Wolf, Wired to Eat offers an eating program, based on groundbreaking research, that will rewire your appetite for weight loss and help you finally determine the optimal foods for your diet and metabolism.
The Paleo Solution
Do you want to lose fat and stay young, all while avoiding cancer, diabetes, heart disease, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s and a host of other illnesses? The Paleo Solution incorporates the latest, cutting edge research from genetics, biochemistry and anthropology to help you look, feel and perform your best. Written by Robb Wolf, a research biochemist who traded in his lab coat and pocket protector for a whistle and a stopwatch to become one of the most sought after strength and conditioning coaches in the world. With Robb’s unique perspective as both scientist and coach you will learn how simple nutrition, exercise and lifestyle changes can radically change your appearance and health for the better.