Paleo Solution Book Signing: Eleventh Street Lounge- Arlington, VA!

Hey Everyone! Sales are going great! We reached #35 on Amazon and #54 on Barnes & Noble.com. Thank you to the folks who have posted reviews. For the rest of y’all please crank out a review on each of these sites and also Borders. Yes, I know the cover photo at Borders literally is from the Paleolithic. They’ve been told, I guess it’ll change when it changes!

**This is updated info!! I posted an out of date location originally, sorry!!**

So, more fun stuff ahead. Thursday September 16th we will be at Eleventh in Arlington Virginia from 6-8pm. Eleventh Street Lounge is a fantastic restaurant and bar and we will be hanging outside on the patio. The weather is AMAZING so come hang out with us and if you get thirsty Lyon Hall stocks Gluten Free beer. I hear they might have the fixings for NorCal margaritas too. Books are $25 (tax included) please bring cash as we will not have credit card processing. Thanks to our friends at Potomac CrossFit for the help and support with this event!

View Larger Map

I just wanted to share this amazingly generous review of the Paleo Solution written by Jimmy More.

And lest you forget, we also have the New York city release party this Saturday, September 18th! Thank you all for your support and interest. Let’s push like crazy and see if we can make that NY times list!

Comments

1. Bo Boland
    September 15, 2010 at 5:42 pm

I’ll be there to pick up a copy! Will be great meeting you, I know you don’t make it to the East coast nearly enough ;)

2. The Paleo Paddy
    September 16, 2010 at 4:30 am

HI ROBB GREETINGS FROM IRELAND THANKS FOR ALL INFO IN PODCASTS AND SITE. NEW SITE LOOKS FAB HAD PREORDERED THE BOOK ON AMAZON BUT RECIEVED EMAIL FROM AMAZON TO SAY WILL NOT RECIEVE IT TILL OCTOBER I HAVE THIS PICTURE OF YOU AND ANDY WRITING THEM BY HAND IN OX BLOOD ON VELLUM YOU TRAPPED YOURSELF AROUND CHICO.ANYWAY WAITING IN ANTICIPATION FOR MY COPY.AND THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL INFO. SLAN AGUS BEANNACHT

3. Brian PCF
    September 16, 2010 at 1:36 pm

Books are here! Come on by 11th at 6!

4. Sean Riordan
    September 16, 2010 at 3:00 pm

Way to go Robb, well done on getting the book out. I hope to make it to the bookstore before you bail, if not we’ll try to help move you up to 34 on Amazon.

5. Ryan Murakoshi
    September 16, 2010 at 7:41 pm

Got the book in the mail today! Let’s see what this pseudo science is all about. Good luck on the success of the book Robb, and all joking aside, I’m sure you already know that it’ll do great. Let’s get it in Oprah’s book club before she goes off the air…

6. Brian PCF
    September 17, 2010 at 5:38 am

Robb/Nicki – great time last night, glad the book signing turned out well. Good luck in Toronto!

• Robb Wolf
      September 17, 2010 at 6:00 am

Thanks for your help Brian. Yoou provided a bit more than balloons ;0)

7. Mr. Aubrey
    September 17, 2010 at 7:42 am

Thanks for coming to NoVA for a book signing! My friend Kit will appreciate your inscription in his copy. I’ll let you know how the next fight goes on October 30. Keep up the great work Sir!

8. Mark Davis
    September 17, 2010 at 11:23 am

It was an honor to meet you and cannot wait to dig into the book. You were extremely generous with your time. I wish you great success.

p.s. I bet that bar has never sold so many light beers in one night.

9. Mike B
    September 17, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Hey Robb, are you going to make it to Dallas?

10. Christina
    September 23, 2010 at 4:09 pm

Robb -

According your photo displayed here, I’d say a shave, a haircut, a possible eyebrow wax and a shirt may be in order for you. ;p Oooga-chaka!