For Episode 315 we have Jesse Lawler of Smart Drug Smarts on to talk with us about nootropics (smart drugs) and ways to enhance cognition.
Guest: Jesse Lawler
For a discount on nootropics from Jesse, and links to topics discussed on the show check out http://smartdrugsmarts.com/robbwolf/
Links to topics Robb and Jesse discussed:
- Infographic: What is a Nootropic? http://smartdrugsmarts.com/what-are-nootropics/
- Episode 105: The Racetam Family – http://smartdrugsmarts.com/episode-105-racetams/
Jesse discussed two of his personal favorite nootropics: aniracetam and sulbutiamine. These two feature prominently in the smart drug stacks we sell — Nexus and Mitogen — which are each geeked out on at length (along with all the other ingredients) in these two episodes…
- Episode 85: The Story of Mitogen http://smartdrugsmarts.com/episode-85-story-of-mitogen/
- Episode 92: Nexus – The Nitty Gritty http://smartdrugsmarts.com/episode-92-nexus/
- Episode 90: GHB The Good, the Bad the Sleepy http://smartdrugsmarts.com/?s=GHB
- Episode 120: Intermittent Fasting and Cognition with Mark Mattson http://smartdrugsmarts.com/episode-120-intermittent-fasting/
- Episode 37: David Nutt and the Obstacles to Rational Drug Research http://smartdrugsmarts.com/?s=david+nutt
30 Day Guide to the Paleo Diet
Want some extra help? Have you been trying Paleo for a while but have questions or aren’t sure what the right exercise program is for you? Or maybe you just want a 30-day meal plan and shopping list to make things easier? We’ve created a getting started guide to help you through your first 30 days.