Submitted by: James Walker
1 cup almond flour
1 egg white
1 pinch sea salt
1 tsp garlic powder
Instructions: Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
1. In a bowl, mix the almond flour, egg white, and salt until it forms a paste.
2. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Make sure you use parchment paper, because if you don’t you’ll end up chipping your crackers out of the pan.
3.Place the dough in the middle and top with another piece of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out the dough as thin as you can. Try to make it take up the whole cookie sheet.
4. Peel off the top layer of paper and score the dough with a knife into the cracker size you want.
5. Bake in the 325 oven for 10 minutes then check crackers. You are looking for them to color ever so slightly. A little color means crispy, but a lot of color means burned nut taste. When the edges start to color nicely, remove them onto a plate and put the remaining crackers back in the oven. Keep doing this, checking every 5 minutes and removing the golden crackers, until all crackers are done.
6. Cool completely and store in an airtight container