Alright folks here is episode 9. We had some difficulties during the recording which caused some weird feedback. I cleaned it up as best I could during editing and it is definitely listenable, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up.
Here is the link to Llano Seco that Robb mentions in topic 4. It turns out that you can’t order from them and they only currently sell to stores in Oregon and California. For information on local grassfed meat, eggs, and dairy in your area check out EatWild.
- Diary vs soy study
- Supplementing with amino acids / Too much protein?
- Soup / Omega 3 eggs
- Symmetry & Paleo Diet / Nuts / High Doses of Vit C & E / Bacon /Tinker well
- Thyroid Removal & Paleo Diet
- Low Carb / Type II Diabetes / Restless Legs
- Chia Seeds
- Periodization to improve in all physical aspects
Show Notes – The_Paleolithic_Solution_Episode_9
Thanks to Miles for compiling the timeline for the show: