Back with episode 10 – we have officially reached double-digits! In this episode Robb and I use psuedo-science to calculate the total number of current podcast listeners. We cannot vouch for the accuracy and precision of our measurements.
Here is the link to the fish oil cost comparison that we discussed in topic 1. I can’t attest to the accuracy of the comparisons, but I think that it provides a nice frame of reference.
- Autoimmune Problems / More Chia seeds / Fish oil/ Body comp & nutrition / Lack of hunger / Working out too much
- How much protein? / Types of fat / Turnips and rutabaga / Cheat meals
- Alternative carb intake timing approaches
- Paleo and hypothroidism
- Insulin resistance
- Improve digestion for vegetarian / fish oil replacements
- Alzheimers and Paleo diet
- General exercise recommendations
Show Notes – The_Paleolithic_Solution_Episode_10