Introducing: FREE Paleo Diet Troubleshooting Guides

Having trouble with the Paleo diet?

Tried the basic Paleo diet but aren’t seeing the progress you think you should be? Maybe you’re not losing fat, or you’re an endurance athlete who wants to fuel optimally for game day. Or maybe you’re on the autoimmune protocol and have run into some roadblocks.

We’ve created Robb Wolf’s Paleo Diet Guides – a free, printable, infographic-style download that will help you troubleshoot some common problems with the Paleo diet. This has been requested literally hundreds of times from readers and podcast listeners, and we’re happy to finally debut these guides.

Free download - Robb Wolf's Paleo Diet Guides help troubleshoot common problems with the paleo diet in an infographic-style printable guide

How to use these guides

On the main page, select what area you need help with:

• Fat loss
  • Eating for autoimmunity
  • Fueling for endurance
  • Fueling for power athletics

Then follow the easy-to-read flowchart to help troubleshoot or structure your individual approach to the Paleo diet.

These guides are free

To get your own copy, you just need to sign up for our newsletter. In addition to the free guides, you’ll also get a biweekly email with our Paleo RD’s “tip of the week” plus the latest news from the blog, Paleo around the Web, and you’ll be the first to know when Robb comes out with a new book, course, or if he’ll be speaking live.

Grab your free guides now

Already a subscriber? Check your inbox! We’ll be sending out a copy of the guides to all of you today!

Update: You can now download the guides directly from http://robbwolf.com/what-is-the-paleo-diet/links-resources/

Categories: Autoimmunity, Paleo Diet Basics, Weight Loss

Comments

1. Jonathan LoCicero says

Thank you for making these! They look very helpful!

Is there a post somewhere on how to take pictures and measurements to help track weight loss? I don’t really know what to do here.

2. Johan says

A quick question about cutting weight for athletes. “Fasted +10-20g BCAA”. Are we talking fasted training or implementing som kind of fasting like 16/8 IF, whole day fast…

/Johan

3. Kathy says

Help! I thought I downloaded them, but they’re not on my computer, and the email is deleted. And I can’t resign up for the newsletter. How can I get a copy?

• Kathy says

Thanks for responding, Amy! Sorry to be so dim, but I thought this was the spot on the blog to get them. When I click on “grab your free guides now,” it takes me to sign up for the newsletter, which I can’t do since I’m already signed up. I appear to be in Catch 22 mode.

4. Chris says

I downloaded these today but am a bit in the dark about some of the terms used. For instance under Fueling for Endurance it says fasted +10-20g BCAA – what does that mean? I’ve never fasted except for bloodwork. Then in the third block, first column what is the 17-19 claories, 50-100 g carbs, below the .8g protein? Is that the amounts per food item?

• Amy Kubal says

I’m guessing you ‘fast’ every night – sleeping constitutes an overnight fast. The 17-19 calories and .8g protein is per pound of body weight. The 50-100 g of carbs is the amount for the entire day. Hope that helps!

• Chris says

Indeed I do fast every night. So then I’m going to assume if I want I have a target of 170lbs then I’d multiply that 17-19 cals by the 170 as I would the .8g of protein? Thanks.

5. Andrew says

Hi, I am having the same problem as Kathy. Already signed up so cant access the guides. Dont seem to have a previous email as a subscriber. Could you send me the guides please.

Cheers

6. Amelia says

Hey guys,
    I only subscribed today. Is it possible to still get the guides? The link above only takes you to the subscribtion form again.

7. Linda Romano says

I’m already signed up for your newsletter (that’s how I found out about the guides), but didn’t get them in my email. Can you forward them to me? Thanks!

8. Stefano says

m already signed up for your newsletter and confirmed the registration (that’s how I found out about the guides), but didn’t get them in my email. Can you forward them to me? Thanks!

9. Kathryn says

I searched my inbox and can’t find the guides! I’m catching up on all my RW emails and this one looks great. Will you please send? THANKS!

10. Barb says

Will someone please e-mail me the link to the guides? I’ve lost the original e-mail and can’t get back to them. Thanks.

11. Christopher Baines says

I am become a member and having and issue downloading the guides. Please send a link or help me find it. Thanks.

12. Alicia says

Could I also get a copy of the guides and the low-carb flow chart mentioned in Robb’s latest LC post (Part 3)?

I signed up for the newsletter but did not receive the above items…

Thanks!

13. David Hime says

Hi guys,
    I, too, would like a copy of the guides. I missed the original email, and cannot download them since I am already signed up for the newsletter. Any help would be appreciated..

14. Sean loshbaugh says

Hey, I subscribed to the newsletter but I have not received the charts . is there anyway someone could email them to me please? much appreciated! thanks

15. Kelly says

Looking back at these after reading part 3 of Thoughts on Low Carb… I’m thinking of playing with BCAA’s to supplement my training (esp. because I’m having trouble recovering). Any recommendations for the most “Paleo” brand of BCAA’s (as I try hard to keep the junk out of my mouth and many of these contain artificial sweeteners)? Would buying capsules be as effective as a powder that can be made into a liquid form?

Thanks!

16. Misty Young says

I cannot open up the trouble shooting guids in my email. Is there anyway to have a new copy sent?
    Thanks,
    Misty

17. michele says

I am in a loop…I signed up for the newsletter and enjoy it, but can’t get to the downloads regarding the trouble shooting. Can you assist? thank you.

18. Christopher says

Just as an FYI, once you click the button and enter in your email address you will be subscribed to the newsletter. You will then be sent an email to confirm your email address and your subscription to the newsletter. You will then receive an email that has a link to download the Troubleshooting Guides and other resources.

If you are a subscriber to the newsletter but are still having trouble getting the guides, contact us here http://robbwolf.com/contact/

19. Julia says

I think I’m already signed up for the newsletter, but at any rate, I just tried again, but haven’t gotten any follow up emails or the guides. Anyway you could email them to me? Thanks!!

Hi Great stuff!!! However I cannot access the guide or register for your newsletter – any thoughts? Thanks again for the great resources Antonietta

21. Josh says

Love the guide but you seem to leave out CrossFitters who fall somewhere between power and endurance athletes. Any recommendations there?