Your Personal Paleo Code Launch Party with Chris Kresser
Don’t miss out on a chance to make Paleo history and book your tickets to this ultimate Paleo launch party! If you’re ready, CLICK HERE to check out the event details and reserve your spot. Or keep on reading for some great reasons to attend
Why you need to be there:
- UNBELIEVABLE FOOD! Both during the party, and for the gourmet catered 3 course dinner! (See the drool-worthy menu and pictures below).
- Gorgeous event space. (Really you have to see this place, it’s also completely sustainable and has won a plethora of awards.)
- Epic group of Paleo big-timers—including Robb Wolf—and community members! (Seeing them at a conference is one thing, but getting to party with them— priceless!)
- Get a FREE massage while you hang out! Generous and awesome friends June Kamerling, Charlotte Mills, David Penner, and Sean Stream will be offering chair massages during the event, so come early!
- Speaking of prizes, how about $1000 worth of raffle prizes?
- Get to hear an exclusive launch party talk and ask Chris anything you want!
- Get a signed first edition hardcover of YPPC! That’s gotta be worth a lot in the future.
If you’re still not convinced, read on!
This launch party is at the gorgeous and enormous David Brower’s Center Gallery in Berkeley, located just a block from BART and with ample parking nearby!
Did I mention the red carpet worthy list of guests? This is your chance to finally get that epic Paleo photo op!
- Robb Wolf (Paleo legend, podcaster, and author of The Paleo Solution)
- Michelle & Henry Tam (of Nom Nom Paleo and authors of Nom Nom Paleo: Food for Humans)!
- Melissa Joulwan (of The Clothes Make the Girl and author of Well Fed & Well Fed 2)!
- Diana Rodgers (of Radiance Nutrition and Sustainable Dish, and author of Paleo Lunches & Breakfasts on the Go)!
- George Bryant (of Civilized Caveman, creator of the Caveman Feast app, and upcoming coauthor of The Paleo Kitchen)!
- Arsy Vartanian (of Rubies & Radishes, author of The Paleo Slow Cooker—which I wrote the forward to.)
But really, this is why you should come:
Incredible food by master Paleo chef, Simone Shifnadel of Zenbelly!
The unique menu is centered around delicious ingredients provided by US Wellness Meats, Freestone Ranch, Three Stone Hearth, Eating Evolved, and Muffin Revolution. Simone specially designed it to compliment lunch for those of us dining with the Nom Nom crew in the morning.
Menu (warning, spoiler alert):
- proscuitto wrapped Asian pear | balsamic redux roasted beet, mandarin & endive bites
- duck liver pate | grain-free cracker, persimmon
- barbacoa beef | plantain chip, avocado mousse
- kabocha squash soup | sweet curry coconut cream
- garlic braised short ribs | mustard sauce, parsnip puree, crispy Brussels
- flourless chocolate cake | chile, cinnamon, pomelo reduction
We’ll be raffling off well over $1,000 worth of great prizes, including:
- Functional nutrition exams from a local nutritional therapist
- Massage vouchers from local massage therapists
- A 3-month supply of Paleologix supplements
- Signed copies of Your Personal Paleo Code
- One year of free access to the Paleo Recipe Generator
- And much more…
How to reserve your spot
Click here to learn more and buy a ticket. Act fast, because space is limited and we expect the event to sell out.