Nutrition Certification and EVoS Program!

Hey folks!

Just a quick update. I’ll have more information on the upcoming nutrition certification soon, including pricing, content etc. It looks like we will be CME/CEU accredited right from the launch. More to come on that.

For now, I want to let folks know about the upcoming EVoS Summit and  the Evolutionary Studies Certificate that will compliment our upcoming nutrition cert. The summit is happening on 10/26/2012 at the SUNY New Paltz campus. this event is free to all students, and is $30 for professionals. Registration for this event closes on October 1st, so get on it if you want to attend! We are finalizing the Evolutionary Studies Certificate which will be the “gold standard” for our folks taking the nutrition certification. We are finalizing the total number of units for this program and working to change the pricing so non New York residents are not paying out of state tuition.

Sorry this is all taking awhile to roll out! Lots of projects, lots of diaper to change.

Comments

1. Max Ungar
    September 23, 2012 at 8:39 am

Come to Ohio!!

• Dana
      September 27, 2012 at 6:46 pm

Yes, please come to Ohio or offer an online course.

2. Sonya
    September 23, 2012 at 8:42 am

I’m betting it will be well worth the wait. Thanks for working on this and being so detail-oriented!

3. Alan S
    September 23, 2012 at 8:45 am

Will the Nutrition certification be online based? Or is there need to attend workshope etc in person? Would love to get on this as I’m sure plenty of other overseas based Paleo advocates would be!
    Cheers
    Alan

4. Andrea
    September 23, 2012 at 1:38 pm

Robb, if you could give potential certification students a heads up – what base level of coursework or education is recommended (or required) to apply for certification? Thanks!

5. Trevor
    September 24, 2012 at 5:06 am

Will you be speaking Robb?

6. Ashley
    September 24, 2012 at 7:06 pm

Come to Cincinnati!!!

• Danielle
      October 17, 2012 at 6:51 am

YES Cincinnati would be great :)

7. Dr.Michel
    September 25, 2012 at 2:15 am

Online gets my vote.

8. Wes
    September 25, 2012 at 1:26 pm

Another vote for online. I’m curious though who will recognize this certificate as being legit? Hospitals, clinics, doctors offices? Or is this for the education and personal growth. Which is great obviously, but does it help someones resume? Or is it for individual practice folks?

9. Nicholas Mills
    October 1, 2012 at 3:21 am

I am from the UK, working full-time, and studying with the Open University. I would be very grateful if this was available to be studied online and with books, as I would then be able to transfer it into credits towards my Open Degree. Thanks.

10. Rob
    October 8, 2012 at 7:54 am

Yes, online please!! I follow the Paleo Diet and will soon be studying to become a certified wellness coach, and this would be a fantastic accompaniment to that!

11. Ian Barry
    October 19, 2012 at 2:35 am

Really interested in doing this course but also in the UK please make it available on line I think it would have great uptake.

12. Ashley-Drake Estes
    October 23, 2012 at 10:02 am

Hey Robb,

I’m one of Dain’s really close friends and while visiting him last year, he introduced me to Sarah and voila, just like that, I committed myself to beig Paleo 100%. I live in NY and am doing y masters and New Paltz and just heard about this. It’s obviously past the registration deadline but I was hoping I could still come? It would mean the world to me! How do I go about doing this? Thanks so much!

Ashley

13. Misabi
    October 24, 2012 at 2:52 pm

Another vote for an online cert course here.
    Would certainly be more affordable than flying over from NZ :)

14. Andy Carre
    November 22, 2012 at 11:18 pm

Yet another vote for online study for this please Rob. Here in the UAE there is a growing interest in the paleo area in the expat and health communities; this would go down a storm.

15. Steve Reed
    December 24, 2012 at 3:15 am

Any news on the nutrition course, I’m from the UK too, online study would be essential for me too.

16. rebecca
    January 3, 2013 at 4:33 pm

The EVOS program is online over the summer it seems: http://evostudies.org/new-paltz-evos-online/

any news on the nutrition course?

• Robb Wolf
      January 3, 2013 at 5:29 pm

Stay tuned, should have something soon!

• Dana
        January 4, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Thanks Robb! Exciting news and looking forward to it!

17. Deidre Edwards
    January 27, 2013 at 1:51 pm

Am desperate for paleo certification online! So many other health/wellness certs reek of scams and even those that appear above board seem to come short of being paleo. This is going to be my encore career. As an RN and a retired National Board Certified Teacher for Health Occupations, I am raring to go! People naturally gravitate to me for health/food questions and I want a (legal) platform (for North Carolina) to base my instruction. Thanks, Robb.

18. Jessie Nowak
    March 20, 2013 at 11:53 am

Anyway I could get on a list to receive email updates for a Paleo Nutrition Certification?

19. Alex
    March 27, 2013 at 5:10 am

Hi Robb,

What are the requirements to apply to the nutrition certification?
    Also, as I live in Europe, will the certification be acknowledged in European countries?

Cheers!
    Alex

20. Kristin
    March 26, 2014 at 7:37 am

Just looking for an update on the nutritional certification…Thanks!!

• Squatchy
      March 26, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Still in the works. We’re hoping to have it done within the next few months or so.

21. Matt
    August 25, 2014 at 5:00 pm

Hi there, was wondering if there was any progress on the nutrition cert? in particular an online course for all us peps downunder
    Regards Mat

22. ob
    October 6, 2014 at 3:13 am

I’m another person living down in Australia interested in that online course. Once it becomes available I imagine the interest will be like the snowball rolling down the hill. OB