Nutrition Certification and EVoS Program!

Hey folks!

Just a quick update. I’ll have more information on the upcoming nutrition certification soon, including pricing, content etc. It looks like we will be CME/CEU accredited right from the launch. More to come on that.

For now, I want to let folks know about the upcoming EVoS Summit and  the Evolutionary Studies Certificate that will compliment our upcoming nutrition cert. The summit is happening on 10/26/2012 at the SUNY New Paltz campus. this event is free to all students, and is $30 for professionals. Registration for this event closes on October 1st, so get on it if you want to attend! We are finalizing the Evolutionary Studies Certificate which will be the “gold standard” for our folks taking the nutrition certification. We are finalizing the total number of units for this program and working to change the pricing so non New York residents are not paying out of state tuition.

Sorry this is all taking awhile to roll out! Lots of projects, lots of diaper to change.

Categories: Anthropology

1. Alan S says

Will the Nutrition certification be online based? Or is there need to attend workshope etc in person? Would love to get on this as I’m sure plenty of other overseas based Paleo advocates would be!

2. Andrea says

Robb, if you could give potential certification students a heads up – what base level of coursework or education is recommended (or required) to apply for certification? Thanks!

3. Wes says

Another vote for online. I’m curious though who will recognize this certificate as being legit? Hospitals, clinics, doctors offices? Or is this for the education and personal growth. Which is great obviously, but does it help someones resume? Or is it for individual practice folks?

4. Nicholas Mills says

I am from the UK, working full-time, and studying with the Open University. I would be very grateful if this was available to be studied online and with books, as I would then be able to transfer it into credits towards my Open Degree. Thanks.

5. Rob says

Yes, online please!! I follow the Paleo Diet and will soon be studying to become a certified wellness coach, and this would be a fantastic accompaniment to that!

6. Ian Barry says

Really interested in doing this course but also in the UK please make it available on line I think it would have great uptake.

7. Ashley-Drake Estes says

Hey Robb,

I’m one of Dain’s really close friends and while visiting him last year, he introduced me to Sarah and voila, just like that, I committed myself to beig Paleo 100%. I live in NY and am doing y masters and New Paltz and just heard about this. It’s obviously past the registration deadline but I was hoping I could still come? It would mean the world to me! How do I go about doing this? Thanks so much!

8. Andy Carre says

Yet another vote for online study for this please Rob. Here in the UAE there is a growing interest in the paleo area in the expat and health communities; this would go down a storm.

9. Deidre Edwards says

Am desperate for paleo certification online! So many other health/wellness certs reek of scams and even those that appear above board seem to come short of being paleo. This is going to be my encore career. As an RN and a retired National Board Certified Teacher for Health Occupations, I am raring to go! People naturally gravitate to me for health/food questions and I want a (legal) platform (for North Carolina) to base my instruction. Thanks, Robb.

10. Alex says

Hi Robb,

What are the requirements to apply to the nutrition certification?
    Also, as I live in Europe, will the certification be acknowledged in European countries?

11. Matt says

Hi there, was wondering if there was any progress on the nutrition cert? in particular an online course for all us peps downunder
    Regards Mat

12. ob says

I’m another person living down in Australia interested in that online course. Once it becomes available I imagine the interest will be like the snowball rolling down the hill. OB

13. Emer says

Any updates on the nutrition course, I am looking to start a nutritional therapy course online, and would much prefer to study your program.

Please let me know. Thanks Robb.

Emer (Ireland)

14. Ansley says

I am a certified personal trainer and working on the NCAA Accredited Health Coach program through ACE, However this I am wanting a nutrition certification that mirrors what I am trying to instill in clients that are coming to me for nutrition advice. I am currently 40 minutes outside of Nashville. Is there any chance there will be an online course offered?? Would love to put the effort and money into a paleo friendly nutrition certification!! Thank you for everything you do!