Paleo Solution Seminar: Summer Schedule

Hey folks! Here is the Paleo Solution Seminar schedule for summer, 2011:

Vancouver, BC Canada- July 9th

Boston, MA USA-August 20th

We have a few events we are trying to pin down, specifically the Italian release of the book and the potential of a European, Australian & New Zealand tour in conjunction with the Italian release. I’ll keep y’all posted as that information is available.

Categories: Events, Paleo Diet Basics

1. John Harris says

I missed your last trip to Houston. How many folks would it take to get you here? There are tons of Crossfit gyms nearby and I have a huge family.

Come on . . . seriously.

2. Andy Barge says

Thanks Robb Cant wait for the European Tour. If there is a UK one I assume it would be London – but its not recommended(full of chirpy cockneys, pigeons and people selling jellied eels). Maybe you would consider up North in Manchester perhaps?

3. Aldo Marchetti says

Hey, how about on your way home from Boston you stop in Chicago? Lots of grain eaters here in the Midwest!

4. Dex says

Thee is going to be a version of the book in Italian? Excellent!

Would love to see a Paleo Seminar in the SF Bay Area, if you ever get the chance. Don’t let our high population of militant vegetarians scare you!

I may have one of those reader success stories for you at some point . . . I’ve dropped 40 pounds so far following the prescriptions of the book, with another 20 to go. My before pic might require massive amounts of eyebleach, however.

5. adam604 says

Glad to see you’re coming to Van. I just booked my spot for July 9th, can’t wait.
    Had an idea Robb- The Art Gallery cafeteria(which is in the same building as the seminar I believe) has an amazing sunny patio that is huge and they are pretty awesome in there. I’m thinking I could go chat with their manager to see if they would be into making some Paleo options for lunch that day. Prices are very reasonable and the food quality is high. Anyways, very stoked to expand my knowledge and meet some local Paleo folks. Cheers.
    PS. Whenever I read comments on blogs now I do it Greg Everett style, always good for a laugh.

6. Lisa says

Please please please add Brisbane Austraila to your list! My husband and I have been proudly flying the Paleo flag for the last 2 years.
    We have a ton of contacts in the health & fitness industry here and would gladly promote these seminars!
    We also train at a fantastic BJJ academy in Brisbane so pack your Gi.

Looking forward to meeting the genius that changed our lives!

7. Alice says

Great news that Australia is on the list! Come and get some great grass fed lamb and plenty of sunshine and teach us to appreciate this stuff!

8. Isaac says

Would love to see you in Portland, OR. Keep up the great work. You are changing a lot of peoples lives, mine included.

Hey Robb (and Nicki).

We would love to have in Las Palmas de Gran Canarias, Spain. We would be happy to also translate.

Looking forward to seeing your ¨tour¨schedule. Keep us posted.

10. Jen says

SYDNEY AUSTRALIA! Please come to our city, it has been raining here for about two months, we are experiencing Kurt Cobain tendencies… You will love it!