By: Rob Litten
1 lb Ground Bison Meat
3 links Grass Fed Hot Pork SausageVeggies
1 Sweet Onion Minced
42 oz Organic Crushed Tomatoes (BPA-free)
12 oz Organic Tomato Sauce (BPA-free)
4 oz Mild or Hot Green Chilies (BPA-free)Spices
1/2 tsp Paprika
2 tbsp Ancho Chili Pepper
2 tbsp Chipotle Chili Pepper
3 tbsp Ground Cumin
1/2 tbsp Crushed Red Pepper
1/2 tsp Pepper or more to taste
Instructions: 1. Brown Bison meat
2. Cut sirloin into smaller pieces, dont brown just put in raw as they will cook.
3. Add all meat into dutch oven or decent stock pot
4. Add tomato paste and mix well
5. Add all spices mix well
6. Add all veggies mix well
7. Cook over medium heat for about 10 min. stirring freq.
8. Reduce to simmer and can let this cook all day, but good after 4-5 hrs
Notes: I like to top with fresh Cilantro
Freezes very well
For additional heat you can add jalepeno(s) to taste.