Paleo Solution Video Introduction to the book

Hey there!

I wanted to let folks know about my Amazon author page which will be another location to find book signing info. I’m still getting it populated with material but I’ll also have the video linked below on that page. Feel free to ship the video around, post it to your blog or if you are a T-nation reader throw darts at it! Thank you to PetersonProVideo for the great work on the video.

Categories: Interviews and media

Comments

1. Matt Lentzner says

Dude, you are such a natural on the camera.

I saw Green Day at the Bear’s Lair (tiny bar on campus) about a year before they hit it big. I remember thinking these guys were way too good to be playing in a campus bar. I’m getting that same feeling about you.

See you on Oprah a year from now! Just don’t sell out (ha ha, I kid)

2. Bryan Garlick says

Robb
    I’m really stoked for the book! Can’t wait to dig into it! I went to Movnat hoping to learn some new stuff for training, and I have been hooked on Paleo since Movnat! Can’t thank you enough for answering all our questions while we were there…I’m going to try to make it to the book signing in Ramsey, NJ in a few weeks.

3. jd says

Hope to see you in the Houston area on Book Tour. We have a Barnes and Noble and a Borders nearby, and would be gladly willing to put you up for a few nights (with hopes that a personal meeting might get my wife to convert to paleo living)

jd

Looking forward to the book, Robb!

Oh, and thanks for now giving me the phrase “Faustian bargains with the devil.” I’ma use that one every chance I get.

5. B3nj4m1n says

For someone who hates self promotion you sure are good at it! Super excited for the book. I think my Christmas shopping will be done with a quick trip to Amazon.com. Of course all books will be ordered separately and between the hours of 6-7 am 6-7pm PST. Love all of your work and Andy’s too.

6. Jamie Guined says

Great video clip! I can’t WAIT to get my hands on this book!! Keeping my fingers crossed that we can have you guys come present to us at NASA in October. Should know something really soon. :)

Jamie

7. kristan says

Nice video Robb!!! I met you at a seminar you did at CFB2B in Atlanta last Fall. I’ve finally got my ipod to work in my car (old car) and have recently been catching up on all the podcasts during my daily commute. I’ve been hangin out with you and Deas for weeks now…i feel like part of the gang! Thanks for all the laughs, and of course, the incredible amount of information.

Congrats on the book and I can’t wait to pre-order mine in the morning between 9-10 EST.

K

8. Multibomber says

I loved the interview on T-Nation. I think you did a fantastic job of explaining the Paleo underpinnings despite what appeared to be interviewer hostility. Did the interviewer dude seem to believe a word you said? It also seems like you and Barry Sears won’t be riding a paddleboat together down the river in Hamilton City anytime soon :)

Great video. Planning to attend the seminar in Atlanta, GA on September 11. Any plans for a meetup the evening before or after the seminar?

10. David says

Hey Robb,

Just pre-ordered the book @ Amazon.ca and am looking forward to it! I’m fairly new to your site so I’m soaking in all the podcasts and blogs! Fantastic material.

-Dave

11. Kristofer says

Robb are you wearing five finger shoes in a picture from the T Nation interview?

Preordered two copies of your book when it first appeared on Amazon… although you say its released on Sept. 10, they changed my delivery date from release day to Sept 16… you must have gotten a lot of preorders. Cant wait!

12. chris says

Hey Coach Wolf!
    Just wanted to throw a quick congrats on getting all of this done with the book and your undertaking (which hopefully doesnt under-take you) to get it to the fans and hopefully the masses. It must be exciting to think of how many people this book will help. It makes all of the “silly bullshit” you deal with seem, as it should, unimportant.
    Also clapping of hands to you for your offense and defense on tnation, none of those trolls have ever argued with someone like you before and it shows. You just laying truths down all over the internet. Hats off to you for self control on not responding to the asinine either.
    You=Awesome!

Quick question though actually:
    Ok love handles = insulin — frontal umbilical fat = cortisol — inner thigh/ triceps area/ buttocks fat = estrogen…..what about the infamous female “pooch” or “pouch?” I don’t have one, thank Moses, but I know of a few clients that do. Basically from what it seems it’s below the navel to what seems to go to the top of the “birthing zone” and can move towards the hip flexors. I have seen very obese people store fat there but these clients really couldnt be considered over weight but yet are storing fat there. (they all female btw). My first guess is estrogen but I’m not 100% sure. Just wanted to know if you know the cause and the possible cure. If my description sucks of the location I can use big boy words I’m just trying to keep this pg 13.
    Thanks for any help :)

13. Kyle S. says

Pseudo science it running rampant! Looking forward to the book. If you ever go on the tv show “The Doctors” please tell those goons to stop wearing lab coats and scrubs, I get it; they’re doctors. Or perhaps you should wear a labcoat aswell.

This is not how I pictured you, Robb! I guess I was expecting someone who looks like a softer-edged Matt Lalonde. I’m not sure what that means…

Anyway! I’m happy to finally put a face to your voice! Thanks for all you’re doing. :)

Brian,

If I recall that study correctly there were using very low levels of omega-3’s in their testing, much lower then anything suggested by Robb and many others.

16. Cathy says

Chris
    are you talking about a FUPA ( fatty upper pubic area)? I can’t help giggling when I say it but that’s what we girls call it where I work. I developed one in my 40’s and 50’s but am slowly whittling it away with crossfit and a modified form of Paleo (no cereals). I may need to go whole hog and cut out dairy too to get to a good “fighting weight” and loose that FUPA for good.

>>>>>chris
    Posted August 27, 2010 at 12:57 pm | Permalink

Quick question though actually:
    Ok love handles = insulin — frontal umbilical fat = cortisol — inner thigh/ triceps area/ buttocks fat = estrogen…..what about the infamous female “pooch” or “pouch?” I don’t have one, thank Moses, but I know of a few clients that do. Basically from what it seems it’s below the navel to what seems to go to the top of the “birthing zone” and can move towards the hip flexors. I have seen very obese people store fat there but these clients really couldnt be considered over weight but yet are storing fat there. (they all female btw). My first guess is estrogen but I’m not 100% sure. Just wanted to know if you know the cause and the possible cure. If my description sucks of the location I can use big boy words I’m just trying to keep this pg 13<<<<

17. Rob Matheson says

I attended a Robb Wolf seminar in Monrovia CA and became convinced.
    To date, I’ve bought 19 copies of the book to give to friends whom I care about. Since the seminar, and without dieting or exercising of any kind, I have lost 30+ just because my body is now functioning the way it was evolved to thrive.
    Being gluten-free is not a hardship nor deprivation. It’s a simple adjustment…simply grocery shopping more carefully. There’s a gluten-free version of virtually every thing.
    Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels.