Save money, stay on budget, save time, and plan healthy meals
Simple and practical tips, tricks, and strategies for saving money while eating Paleo meals
For over a decade, I’ve been a gym owner and strength and conditioning coach. I have taken literally thousands of people just like you through the process of gaining better health and performance, losing weight, and mitigating or completely eliminating symptoms of diseases and disorders by smart exercise and a Paleo approach to nutrition. The Paleo diet is an effective, proven, and easy way to maintain a natural weight, feel your best, and keep yourself and your family in the best health possible.
I know that you want to do what’s best for your own health and the health of those you love. But there are a few obstacles. You are short on time and short on money, too. The economy is grim. Times are tighter than ever. Cooking takes time. Healthy food costs money.
Honestly, I’m a lot like you.
I want to cook healthy, tasty meals. I don’t want to spend a lot of time or money doing it. I’d rather spend my money and time on fun things, and on my family, not slaving away over a hot stove or fighting the crowds in a grocery store. I’ve struggled the same way you have – how to find the time to cook and how to squeeze the money out of an already tight budget to buy healthy, whole foods. But I’ve found a solution that’s made my life much better.
I’m here to tell you that eating a healthful Paleo diet and shopping from a Paleo diet food list on a budget is possible.
The Paleo on a Budget Guide is the solution you’ve been looking for. I’ve got a 70-page interactive downloadable guide that shows you how to make healthy Paleo meals for yourself and your family while saving time and money. You can stick to your budget, find extra money, save time, and make Paleo work for you.
The Paleo on a Budget Guide isn’t just another e-book. This is an interactive guide with links to custom-created videos, audio files, bonus reading, and more. This guide is like a home study course on eating Paleo on a budget!
Have you ever wondered how some people manage to “do it all”?
They have time to work, be with their family, and they manage to get healthy meals on the table without breaking the bank? In chapter one, you’ll learn their secrets of finding free money, how to save time and find extra minutes in your day, and make healthy cooking and shopping work for you and your busy schedule.
Here’s what you’ll find inside this interactive guide:
Tackling your problems one by one
I’ll show you that Paleo is possible by finding solutions to your problems such as:
- Paleo food is too expensive
- I don’t have fancy stores like Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s
- I can’t afford grass-fed or organic
- I don’t have time to cook
- I don’t have time to shop
- I don’t know how to cook
Finding free money and extra time
- We’ll look at your money and I’ll show you where to find “free money” that you never even realized you had.
- We’ll also look at how to find extra time in your day (just minutes are needed) to cook, plan meals, and shop.
Learn time-saving cooking techniques
- Watch our high quality video cooking lessons
- How to use a pressure cooker and slow cooker
- How to cook meat
- Learn to make soup, learn to make vegetables four different ways
- And more
Learn the foundation of cooking healthy meals on a budget – meal planning
- How to get your family on board
- Meal planning inspiration, including a customized Pinterest board just for you
- How to plan a menu
- How to shop seasonally
- A Paleo diet food list of must-haves for the pantry, fridge, and freezer
- What Do I Do With That? cheat sheet with dozens of common foods and ideas on how to use them
- Worksheets like the Meal Maker Checklist, This Week’s Menu planner, and a Shopping List
- A weekly menu to get you started
Money Saving Tricks to push your budget even further
- How to keep a price journal
- Tips on buying in bulk, buying direct from a farm, freezing, and more
- How to save to buy a big ticket bulk purchase
Budget Shopping Priorities
- Navigating “green lingo” like grass-fed and free-range
- Which produce to buy organic and which you don’t have to
- What to do when you can’t afford grass-fed or organic
Making it work in the kitchen
- Cooking meals in advance
- Prepping now to save time later
- Slow cooking to save time
- Tips on Paleo snacks with a list of snack foods
- How not to waste food
- Dozens of Paleo blogs
- Other great programs and helpful resources
- Where to buy Paleo food online
- And more
We know your budget is tight.
You’ve already struggled to find the money to get whole foods on the table instead of just hitting the drive-thru. So why should you spend MORE money on this guide, right? This guide will show you how to ease the pinch you’re feeling right now and prevent future problems fitting healthy meals into your budget. We’ll teach you the secrets of successful budget-friendly eating: meal planning, time saving tricks, and more.
This 70-page interactive guide, complete with original videos, audio files, bonus reading, and all the lessons like:
- Finding free money and extra time
- Learn to cook
- Meal Planning 101
- Money Saving Tricks
- Budget Shopping Priorities
- Making it work in the kitchen
- Tons of resources
Is yours for just $19.99. For only $19.99, you can learn to save hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year, stick to your budget, and keep yourself and your family in the best health possible.
Planning, shopping for, and eating healthy Paleo meals on a budget is possible.
The Paleo on a Budget Guide is the solution you’ve been looking for.
A note from Robb Wolf
Although I’m a former research biochemist I did not come to the Paleo Diet concept as a scientist, but rather as a very sick, very scared person with a host of health problems. Not only did the Paleo Diet literally save my life, it has transformed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people world wide. Whether your goal is to lose weight or get healthy, the Original Human Diet will help you reach your goals.—Robb Wolf
<a href=”http://robbwolf.com/category/real-life-testimonials/”>Read dozens more testimonials</a> on how Robb’s expertise has helped people lose weight, feel better, and change their lives.