What are your goals? We often hear that question, think about it for awhile, and then plan to think about it later as we carry on with our busy lives. It seems like one of those questions that we are always asked, but don’t give enough thought to. We know Read more…Continue Reading →
Stephanie Greunke is a Registered “Paleo” Dietitian and Certified Personal Trainer who is part of Robb’s RD Consulting team. She has succeeded in working with individuals at all levels of nutritional knowledge and physical performance by creating sustainable solutions. Her website has nutrition tips, recipes, and resources for your reading pleasure!
30 minute Face-to-Face, Phone or Skype Consultations
60 minute Face-to-Face, Phone or Skype Consultations
All That And a Bag of Grass-fed Jerky
- This program is designed for those with special diet concerns: feeding the family, complex health issues, frequent travel, serious athletic goals, or who are implementing Paleo for the first time.
- It includes everything listed above plus a 60 minute consult call and additional materials based on your unique situation.
Get Low-Carb: Ketogenic Protocol and Meal Plan
- If you or someone you love is facing a serious and difficult health situation such as cancer, neurologic disorder (epilepsy, Parkinson’s etc.), autism, ALS, PCOS, or would like to implement a ketogenic protocol for another reason; then this is the plan for you.
- It includes a ketogenic meal plan template, 7-day sample menu, and the guidelines and information that you need to make it all work.
- All recommendations are based on your unique situation and needs.
Once weekly email check-ins for 1-month
“But I Need a Gatekeeper…” – 3 Month Nutrition Coaching/Counseling Program
- Sometimes it helps to know someone is looking out for you! If you need some accountability and extra help getting started or keeping you honest – look no further!
- Weekly 30 minute Skype or phone consultation.
- Three question, concerns, follow-up emails per week.
- This package is designed to help you get going, stay on track, and trouble shoot day-by-day!
“I’m a Nutrition Student/Professional/etc. (or aspiring to be) and I’ve got questions!!!”
This option is designed for those that are interested in the paleo nutrition field and have questions! Provides guidance on how to put a ‘Paleo swing’ on recommendations and provides support via twice weekly emails to help answer your questions and guide you on the ‘paleo path’.
- Registered Dietitians and/or ‘Nutritionists’ with questions or looking to move in the paleo direction.
- Current nutrition students wondering, “what’s next?”
- Those interested in pursuing an education in the nutrition field.
“The Road Map” – Meal Planning
- This program is designed for those needing structure.
- Includes a ‘flexible’, easy to implement meal plan that can be tailored to fit your preferences!
- The plan and recommendations are based on information you provide (goals, lifestyle, etc.)
- You will also receive a helpful information guide detailing how to use the plan and some great, simple recipes to get you started.
- This plan is tailored to fit you and give you control!
“The Trouble Shooter” – Nutrition Evaluation & Recommendations
- Review and evaluation of your current diet.
- Suggestions to improve or modify it to help you meet your goals.
- This is great for those who are already Paleo and just need to fine tune things to get it all dialed in.
Recent Blog Posts
If you’ve been listening to any of the Paleo podcasts or have read any of the blogs lately, I’m sure you’ve heard a good discussion or two about gut health. Foods like sauerkraut, kimchi, and kefir are being discussed all over the Paleo blogosphere, but there’s one fermented product Read more…Continue Reading →
I took part in the 30 day paleo challenge in a group setting as part of an exercise and fitness education program offered by my workplace. The group challenge was exactly what I needed to get started down the path of paleo. I had heard of The Paleo Solution and Read more…Continue Reading →
I’m all about trying new restaurants and I try my hardest to stay away from the big chains. Chipotle and In-N-Out can be good eats, so I’ll leave those guys alone, but there is something about walking into a new restaurant and exploring Read more…Continue Reading →
Tis’ the season for an endless assortment of food and drink temptations! Tis’ the season for a self-check in motivation. I know there’s at least one person reading this that gets a little giddy when they see the infamous red holiday cups at Starbucks. I’ve honestly never tried their Pumpkin Read more…Continue Reading →