Episode 191 – Guest Nate Miyaki

Performance Menu: Journal of Health & Athletic Excellence

Front Desk Podcast Ad

Download Episode Here

Download a transcript of this episode here

Featuring guest Nate Miyaki

Website: http://natemiyaki.com/

Intermittent Feast Kindle Edition: http://www.amazon.com/Intermittent-Feast-Evolutionary-Scientific-ebook/dp/B00AD95JVI

Intermittent Feast Multimedia Edition (2 Downloadable PDF ebooks + video lecture series) http://intermittentfeast.com/purchase/

Comments

1. Martin
    July 9, 2013 at 2:32 am

It is one of my favorite podcasts! I especially liked Rob acknowledging that with a little bit of enhanced aerobic base one can perform well on a little bit less carbs ;-)

Lots of great insights behind that, of course :-)

2. ToM
    July 9, 2013 at 3:11 am

Well, lowering carbs works not only because it lowers calories.

3. Brian Beaven
    July 9, 2013 at 6:47 am

Great podcast! That’s Robb for introducing Nate to your podcast audience. I went to Nate’s site and read his bio. He sounds like a great guy. I really enjoyed and learned a lot from your conversation.

4. Brian Beaven
    July 9, 2013 at 6:49 am

That was supposed to say Thanks not that’s.

5. Neil
    July 11, 2013 at 10:38 am

What was the name of the adrenal support supplement that was mentioned? I could not catch it…

6. Eloise
    July 11, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I would also be interested in the name of a good adrenal support. I have been put on 2 different ones by my naturopath. Both expensive, both useless

7. Eloise
    July 11, 2013 at 3:17 pm

I also meant to say how much I enjoyed the podcast.

8. Troy Angrignon
    July 19, 2013 at 10:10 am

Robb, thanks for having Nate on. I told him this already but I’m glad you two are connected and working together. I’ve been following you for a few years now, initially from when K-star connected you and I, and then through your work with Mark Divine, and now you and Nate. Keep banging the drum and doing good work.

9. Ashley
    October 12, 2013 at 2:32 am

Feel free to visit my web blog: binary option – Ashley