Paleo grocery shopping on a budget – what do you want to know?
We’ve been teasing you for a while now about a new multimedia, interactive eBook guide that would be released soon – and… drumroll please… we’re proud to announce that in the next several weeks we’ll be rolling out The Paleo Diet Budget Shopping Guide.
It’s going to be pretty freakin’ comprehensive. We’ll tackle stuff like:
- Proving that Paleo is possible by busting up excuses such as: Paleo food is too expensive, I don’t have fancy stores like Whole Foods or Trader Joe’s, I can’t afford grass-fed or organic, I don’t have time to cook
- How to cook – we’ve got original videos from some of the top Paleo bloggers showing you simple techniques in the kitchen
- How to find “free money” and extra time to make Paleo possible for you
- The foundation of cooking healthy meals on a budget – meal planning
- Worksheets like the Meal Maker Checklist, This Week’s Menu planner, and a Shopping List
- Money Saving Tricks to push your budget even further
- Budget Shopping Priorities – Navigating “green lingo” like grass-fed and free-range, which produce to buy organic and which you don’t have to, what to do when you can’t afford grass-fed or organic
- Making it work in the kitchen
- Other great programs and helpful resources
- Where to buy Paleo food online
And seriously, tons more.
What do you want to know about budget grocery shopping while eating Paleo?
Robb’s going to do a special podcast all about budget grocery shopping. We want your burning questions. Please leave a comment below with your questions about Paleo grocery shopping while on a budget!
Are you a budget-conscious Paleo eater?
We’re looking for a few budget-minded folks to get a free, advance copy of our guide to review. Are you interested in eating healthfully while pinching every last penny? Interested in reading and reviewing this guide for free? Leave a comment below telling us why you’re interested in reviewing the guide, and where you’d be posting your review (a blog? Facebook? just want to give us feedback?) and we might be in touch with your free eBook!