Paleo Brands: It’s ON!!

Hey everyone! The Paleo Gourmet food line is ready to ship! With a  Caveat:

At present shipping coasts are reasonable to the western states (CA, WA, OR, NV, AZ, UT). The rest of y’all will need to wait just a little while longer. Keep in mind we ship in orders of 10-14 units per box to minimize the use of shipping containers and costs.

I like all the meals but I have to admit I like the meatballs+spaghetti squash the best. If you give the meals a shot please let me know if you like them. We have tinkered and field-tested these recipes for over 6 months and a I feel like they are pretty damn good but ultimately that will be up to y’all.

Paleo Gourmet Meals!

Categories: Cooking, Paleo Diet Basics

I would love to tell you how they taste…you going to be bringing any to Tennessee soon? Looking forward to getting them shipped here or better yet in a local EarthFare, also can’t wait for the book. Can we pre-order? Thanks

Steve O

2. Mike D says

Holy crap they look great!!! I’m on the east coast so I’m gonna have to hold on for a bit. But if it’s a choice between a $9 paleo meal or a $14 bland salad at the local eatery, I’m going paleo brands!

3. Cody says

I see the western states, but Idaho isn’t listed do we here in the potato state still fall into that shipping area??

Shazam! Can’t wait to try the roast beef and curry stuffed pistachio! Two questions:

1) Can you mix different entrees in a box of 10-14 units?

2) How much would these cost when they finally make it into my local grocery stores?

Xi Xia-
      No problem mixing the entrees. We are not planning on retail outlets…it will drive the price up oddly enough. Just looking to keep it direct shipping.

5. Bolt says

Hey Robb,

How long do you think until you start shipping to other states? I live in Florida and would love to try out Paleo Brands

6. Lisa says

Great idea but the ingredients might need to be cleaned up a bit. Cream of tartar, xanthan gum, and cane sugar are not allowed at our house.

7. Joe says

The hand looks a little bony, but I hear the meat around the thumb is the best part. And a ring too? Its like a cracker jack box.

On a serious note. Those look good. I will have check it out. Good luck!

8. Jon says

Looks good. I’d be willing to give it a go for a meal or two at home. Good thing you’re shipping to Washington!

9. Carli says

Hi Robb,

What a fantastic idea, and a great price for such a specialized product! One question re shipping, though. I have a US address in WA state, but when I plug in the details it gives me a quote of $141 for shipping (above and beyond the cost of the12 meals). Is this accurate?

What exactly did you order? shoot that info to me so i can test run that…you might have entered washington DC which is the very problem we are facing to the east coast currently.

10. Carli says

Hi Robb,

I tried to put through an order of 12 x spaghetti squash with meatballs. The address is 1574 Gulf Road, Point Roberts WA, 98281 (it’s the address for a shipping/receiving company I use in the US, so no worries about having this info posted publicly).

11. Joey says

Thanks, Robb. Would love to hear your insight on the situation. I’m sure it concerns many other crossfitters aside from myself.

12. LCR says

this is slightly oxymoronic…but in all seriousness, i love what you guys do on the site with the webcasts and whatnot and am not completely opposed to the idea of paleo meals-in-a-box…that said, is it safe to assume the veggies are organic and the meat grass-fed?

13. Garvan says

Great work folks! Can’t wait to get my hands on these but i fear i won’t be able to unless i go on holidays. Shipping to Ireland :(
    Rock on!

14. Micahel says

I am not finding how to order the packaged meals. Will you send that to me? For some reason when I click on the links they take me to a dead page.

Paleo Brands has since closed shop, and the meals aren’t available anymore. There are a number of other paleo meal services out there now though.