Paleo Brands: It’s ON!!

Hey everyone! The Paleo Gourmet food line is ready to ship! With a  Caveat:

At present shipping coasts are reasonable to the western states (CA, WA, OR, NV, AZ, UT). The rest of y’all will need to wait just a little while longer. Keep in mind we ship in orders of 10-14 units per box to minimize the use of shipping containers and costs.

I like all the meals but I have to admit I like the meatballs+spaghetti squash the best. If you give the meals a shot please let me know if you like them. We have tinkered and field-tested these recipes for over 6 months and a I feel like they are pretty damn good but ultimately that will be up to y’all.

Paleo Gourmet Meals!

Comments

1. Steve O
    March 2, 2010 at 4:08 pm

I would love to tell you how they taste…you going to be bringing any to Tennessee soon? Looking forward to getting them shipped here or better yet in a local EarthFare, also can’t wait for the book. Can we pre-order? Thanks

Steve O

2. mike mallory
    March 2, 2010 at 5:04 pm

*natural flavor*….!?

msg?

• Robb Wolf
      March 3, 2010 at 10:39 am

Mike-
      Not MSG, not gluten…can get the exact chemical breakdown if you like.

3. Mike D
    March 2, 2010 at 5:48 pm

Holy crap they look great!!! I’m on the east coast so I’m gonna have to hold on for a bit. But if it’s a choice between a $9 paleo meal or a $14 bland salad at the local eatery, I’m going paleo brands!

4. Cody
    March 2, 2010 at 6:13 pm

I see the western states, but Idaho isn’t listed do we here in the potato state still fall into that shipping area??

• Robb Wolf
      March 3, 2010 at 10:36 am

Cody-
      You can plug in an order and see how it goes but I think the shipping will be killer right now.

5. Jarid
    March 2, 2010 at 8:26 pm

Can’t wait until they’re available on the east coast!

6. Derek
    March 2, 2010 at 9:16 pm

Looks awesome Robb. Just to let you know though, there’s some typos on the nutritional info here: http://www.paleobrands.com/store/pc/Beef-Meatballs-with-Spaghetti-Squash-3p17.htm#details

Not sure if this is just a Google Chrome issue or not.

7. Xi Xia
    March 2, 2010 at 10:15 pm

Shazam! Can’t wait to try the roast beef and curry stuffed pistachio! Two questions:

1) Can you mix different entrees in a box of 10-14 units?

2) How much would these cost when they finally make it into my local grocery stores?

• Robb Wolf
      March 3, 2010 at 10:33 am

Xi Xia-
      No problem mixing the entrees. We are not planning on retail outlets…it will drive the price up oddly enough. Just looking to keep it direct shipping.

8. Bolt
    March 3, 2010 at 6:07 am

Hey Robb,

How long do you think until you start shipping to other states? I live in Florida and would love to try out Paleo Brands

9. Lisa
    March 3, 2010 at 6:17 am

Great idea but the ingredients might need to be cleaned up a bit. Cream of tartar, xanthan gum, and cane sugar are not allowed at our house.

10. Joe
    March 3, 2010 at 6:31 am

The hand looks a little bony, but I hear the meat around the thumb is the best part. And a ring too? Its like a cracker jack box.

On a serious note. Those look good. I will have check it out. Good luck!

11. Tim B
    March 3, 2010 at 6:41 am

oh man very excited, but the shipping for 10 was $112 to NY!

will have to wait to try

• Robb Wolf
      March 3, 2010 at 10:24 am

Tim-
      yea, east coast shipping is prohibitive right now. Will get that hammered out soon.

12. Anthony R
    March 3, 2010 at 7:34 am

I’m on the east coast so I’ll have to wait for the meals, but I ordered a shirt!

13. PRAWN
    March 3, 2010 at 9:14 am

AWESOME!!! Now all I need is Robb’s new book and a cave and I am set for life!

14. Craig
    March 3, 2010 at 12:46 pm

Robb- I’d love to hear your take on Paul Chek some time! Podcast fodder for you and Andy.

15. Jon
    March 3, 2010 at 1:10 pm

Looks good. I’d be willing to give it a go for a meal or two at home. Good thing you’re shipping to Washington!

16. Joey
    March 3, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Hey Robb – a bit off topic, but have you seen this? Fish Oil containing PCBs and poisonous? Makes me a bit nervous considering I pop about 15 of these a day, and I’m sure that’s on the low end for most crossfitters.

Have you heard anything? Or anyone else heard anything?

• Robb Wolf
      March 3, 2010 at 8:22 pm

Joey-
      just received an email on this. Just need to watch it…one good thing about costco for at least the easily accessible fish oil.

17. Rob (not Wolf)
    March 3, 2010 at 7:26 pm

Gift cards for sell would be a nice option, and shipping to Texas. Gotta crawl…

18. Carli
    March 3, 2010 at 7:50 pm

Hi Robb,

What a fantastic idea, and a great price for such a specialized product! One question re shipping, though. I have a US address in WA state, but when I plug in the details it gives me a quote of $141 for shipping (above and beyond the cost of the12 meals). Is this accurate?

• Robb Wolf
      March 3, 2010 at 8:19 pm

Carli-
      What exactly did you order? shoot that info to me so i can test run that…you might have entered washington DC which is the very problem we are facing to the east coast currently.

19. Jason Ackerman - Albany CrossFit
    March 3, 2010 at 8:45 pm

I can’t wait! Start shipping to NY!

20. Carli
    March 3, 2010 at 11:11 pm

Hi Robb,

I tried to put through an order of 12 x spaghetti squash with meatballs. The address is 1574 Gulf Road, Point Roberts WA, 98281 (it’s the address for a shipping/receiving company I use in the US, so no worries about having this info posted publicly).

Carli

• Robb Wolf
      March 5, 2010 at 9:13 am

Carli-
      You should be good to go now, shipping should be around $50.

21. Joey
    March 4, 2010 at 12:15 pm

Thanks, Robb. Would love to hear your insight on the situation. I’m sure it concerns many other crossfitters aside from myself.

22. LCR
    March 5, 2010 at 5:43 pm

this is slightly oxymoronic…but in all seriousness, i love what you guys do on the site with the webcasts and whatnot and am not completely opposed to the idea of paleo meals-in-a-box…that said, is it safe to assume the veggies are organic and the meat grass-fed?

23. Garvan
    March 6, 2010 at 2:21 pm

Great work folks! Can’t wait to get my hands on these but i fear i won’t be able to unless i go on holidays. Shipping to Ireland :(
    Rock on!

24. Jeff B.
    March 7, 2010 at 12:49 am

Looks ok, shipping to NC is currently $122. Can’t wait to try this out soon.

25. Matt
    March 8, 2010 at 10:24 am

When will the recipe book go on sale so we can make these our selves?

26. Karen
    August 23, 2011 at 1:26 pm

Please ship to CO soon!

27. Gerard
    February 20, 2014 at 10:07 am

Hey Robb, http://www.paleobrands.com does not work. Any other websites you can suggest?

• Amy Kubal
      February 20, 2014 at 10:10 am

Paleo Brands had a name change and is now Well Food Co. and they are AWESOME – Check them out here – http://wellfoodco.com/ Seriously, GOOD stuff!!